Preconfigured Case in 7 Standard U Sizes
The BlackBox case is a textured roto molded case with a 19" wide and 24" deep EIA standard rack. It is an Off-the-Shelf product.
This lightweight, compact, and double ended case offers light duty protection and boasts significantly better light duty shock performance than the competition. The use of recycled materials in the shell and a steel frame offers great value while upholding Pelican-Hardigg's industry-leading standard.
A BlackBox case is ideal when you need immediate access to an Off-the-Shelf case and need to be cost conscious without sacrifice performance.
Not intended for high-end sensitive electronics
Made from recycled plastic materials as part of Pelican-Hardigg's commitment to reduce waste and protect the environment
3U, 4U, 5U, 7U, 9U, 11U, and 14U
40 - 80
20 - 100 lbs.
1" sway space for the ability to decelerate shock
- » Color: Black (463)
- » Spring Loaded Stainless Steel Black Handle (SSB)
- » Nickel Black Non-Locking Catch-and-Strike Hardware
- » Plastic Comfort Grip Handles
- » Pressure Relief Valve
- » Closed Loop Gasket
- » Steel Rack Frame
- » Right and Left Side Lid Hangers
- » Mold-In Edge Casters
Cylindrical Shock Mounts isolate equipment from vibration as well as impact forces. Shock mounts vary in size depending on protection requirements - from delicate equipment to rugged electronics.
- » Audio/Video Recording and Processing Systems
- » Satellite Communication Systems
- » Radio Communication Systems
- » Seismic Data Recording Instrumentation
- » Climate Data Collection
- » Field-Deployed Amplifiers and Electronics
- » Medical or Testing Equipment Components
BlackBox cases are an Off-the-Shelf product, in stock and ready to ship.