The system is designed to maximize the volume of standard logistics platforms. Whether loading standard pallets, NATO pallets, JMIC containers, 463L pallets or sea containers, the ISP² Case system will make the most efficient use of cargo space.
With its Inter-Stacking Pattern, ISP2 Cases can be cubed out as a solid block. The 10x10cm squared pattern bottom matches with the cube pattern on the case below, literally falling and locking into place.
- Inter-stacking pattern to keep loads tigh
- Maximizes the volume of standard logistics platforms
- Moulded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines for splash resistance and tight seals, even after impact
- Positive anti-shear locks, which prevent lid separation after impact, and reduce stress on hardware
- Comes with hinged lid, metal handles, TA238 pressure relief valve and HCB hardware