1. Hazardous location safety approvals for explosive environments are only valid for the specified cell type manufacturer and, where applicable, brand names that are displayed on the flashlight and/or instructions sheets that are supplied with the light.
2. The use of other battery technologies may reduce the performance of the the flashlight. Always read the battery manufacturers recommendations for the appropriate use of the battery technology/brand prior to using them in the flashlight.
3. When replacing the batteries
4. Do not change batteries in a hazardous location.
5. Remove batteries from equipment if it is not to be used for an extended period of time.
Lithium batteries can explode, leak or cause burns if not handled appropriatley. Please observe the following as a guide:
1. Use only Panasonic™, Energizer™, Duracell™, or Sanyo™ cells.
2. Do not mix with used or other battery types/brands.
3. Replace all cells at the same time.
4. Do not open batteries.
5. Do not dispose of in fire.
6. Do not heat above 75ºC.
7. Do not expose batteries to water.
8. Do not recharge.
9. Do not install backwards.
1. Hazardous location safety approvals for explosive environments are only valid for the Peli battery pack that is supplied with the light..
2. For replacement battery packs only use the approved Peli battery pack for the model of the light that you are using.
3. Lights should only be charged in a non hazardous location.
4. Lights should only be charged using the Peli charger base that is supplied with the light.
5. Do not charge with alkaline batteries installed in the light. Attempting this can cause internal gas or heat generation resulting in venting, explosion or possibly fire.
6. Deep discharge of the rechargeable battery may cause batteries to vent potentially dangerous gasses and electrolytes.
Always dispose of all batteries at an approved battery recycling center.
*All trademarks and logos displayed herein are registered and unregistered trademarks of Peli Products, S.L.U. and others.
*Energizer is a registered trademark of Eveready Battery Company, Inc.
*Duracell is a registered trademark of the Gillette Company.
*Panasonic is a registered trademark of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.
*Sanyo is a registered trademark of Sanyo Electric Company, Ltd.