BARCELONA –— April, 2012 - Sometimes, all it takes is one drop to ruin your tablet or laptop computer (along with your music, photos and files). With that in mind, Peli Products, the leader in the design and manufacture of both high-performance protective case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems, has introduced a range of HardBack™ Protector Cases as travel armour for portable electronics from 7 and 10 inch tablets to 14 and 15 inch laptops.
Produced from a design partnership with BMW DesignWorks, the HardBack series cases are built with all the legendary features of a Peli case - crush-resistant, water-tight and an automatic pressure equalisation valve that prevents vacuum lock to make it easier to open at any altitude. “We are pleased to have combined BMW’s amazing design know-how with our 35+ years of experience to produce this innovative series of case as extremely tough protection for almost any portable device on the market today,” said Dinis Jablonski, Director of Product Management.
In addition, all cases in the series offer anti-scratch, foam inserts to add another layer of protection for delicate electronics. To ensure that they stay shut in tough conditions, they also sport stainless steel hardware and easy-snap latches. Like all Peli™ products, they are backed by a Legendary Guarantee of Excellence.
• The Peli 1055 HardBack case is designed to protect tablet-type computers and eBooks up to 8” including the Kindle™ Fire, NOOK Color, BlackBerry® Playbook™ and Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.1 from the harshest conditions.
• The Peli 1065 HardBack case is engineered to protect tablet-type computers up to 10 inches. This includes the iPad™ and iPad 2 (with or without Smart Cover), the new iPad, and the Motorola™ Xoom from extreme environments.
• The Peli 1075 HardBack is available to fit 10.1” tablets, external hard drives and netbooks.
• The Peli i1075 iPad Case, is also available with features that include a specially designed interior that protects and organises the iPad , iPad 2, new iPad, Apple™ Bluetooth wireless keyboard, power adapter and download cables (there is a compartment for power adapter although some European plugs may not fit on it)
• The Peli 1085 HardBack case is a completely redesigned laptop case that will replace the 1080 HardBack case in the Peli case line. It protects computers up to 14”, features a nylon shoulder strap and weighs in at a mere 1,2 Kg without foam.
• The Peli 1095 HardBack case is a completely redesigned laptop case that will replace the 1090 HardBack case in the Peli case line. It protects computers up to 15”, features a nylon shoulder strap and weighs in at a mere 1.4 Kg.
Both the Peli 1095 and 1085 HardBack cases feature padlock slots for extra security and are available with Pick N Pluck™ foam. For more information on the HardBack line visit www.peli.com/hardback.